Parker Car Accident Attorney
Our Parker car accident attorneys help clients recover compensation for injuries resulting from car accidents caused by someone else’s negligence. Call today for a free case review. Car accidents can result in significant injuries, tremendous pain and suffering and substantial medical expenses. If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a car crash caused by another driver, you should talk to a lawyer today. At Front Range Injury Attorneys, we are dedicated to helping our clients get the compensation they deserve. We will investigate your case and pursue compensation aggressively. Contact our Parker car accident attorney today.
Why Trust Front Range Injury Attorneys?
At Front Range Injury Attorneys we care about helping our clients throughout their cases. We believe clients are best served when our Parker car accident attorneys participate in their cases from start to finish. We help our clients get the best treatment for their injuries. By building up your case from the beginning, we build a strong case to get the best results.
Why you need an attorney
Complexity might arise in car accident instances. Dealing with aggressive insurance companies can be challenging, particularly if you are still healing from an injury. Your vehicle accident lawyer in Parker will be accountable for:
- Acquiring the essential proof that will demonstrate the opposing side’s liability. This consists of eyewitness statements, accident reports, images, and video surveillance.
- Handling correspondence with all interested parties, including the insurance firms.
- Estimating your overall losses as well as your anticipated future losses.
Our car accident attorneys will endeavor to negotiate a reasonable settlement for you. Your lawyer will file a personal injury case and be prepared for trial if the insurance company does not make a reasonable offer or refuses your claim.
Common causes of Parker car accidents
In Parker, Colorado, avoidable mistakes and human error are to blame for almost all auto accidents. The number of collisions in Parker would be greatly decreased if all drivers upheld their duties to respect traffic laws and pay attention to the road. Sadly, there are negligent and irresponsible drivers on the road every day. The following are a few of the most typical driver-related reasons for automobile accidents in Parker:
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Distracted driving
- Texting and driving
- Following other vehicles too closely
- Making unsafe lane changes
- Driving drowsy
- Aggressive driving or road rage
- Violating roadway rules
- Running red lights and stop signs
- Failing to yield the right-of-way
Some causes of car accidents in Parker are unrelated to driver errors, such as:
- Bad weather
- Auto parts defects
- Poor vehicle maintenance
- Road hazards
- Construction zones
- Dangerous parking lots and properties
- Crossing animals
In Colorado, you must identify the cause of your auto accident before you can submit an insurance claim. This is due to the fact that the state’s insurance laws are fault-based, meaning that the motorist or party at fault is liable for all associated costs. In Colorado, all drivers are required to have a minimum amount of liability insurance to cover any accidents they cause. A driver, a trucking company, a ride-hailing service, the driver’s employer, a vehicle manufacturer, a property owner, and the government may all be held accountable in an automobile accident case.
Colorado car accident laws
You will need to effectively navigate Colorado’s auto accident regulations in addition to determining the reason for your auto accident and the party or parties who are at fault. You can get assistance with this element of your lawsuit from our Parker accident lawyers. We have years of experience and knowledge in the field of auto accident law. While you relax and focus on getting better, we will take care of the legal aspects of your case. As a victim of an automobile accident in Colorado, you should be aware of some of the following laws:
- Tort law. As previously established, Colorado’s insurance law bases its determination of liability for auto accidents on fault or tort law. No matter who was at fault, all drivers in no-fault states seek compensation from their own insurance providers. However, in Colorado, the party responsible for the collision is liable for any property damage and personal injury.
- Law of comparative fault. According to this rule, the wounded individual may still be entitled to financial compensation even if they caused the car accident. The plaintiff’s recovery will be reduced by the plaintiff’s share of fault, nevertheless, by the courts. A plaintiff is ineligible for compensation if they are determined to be more than 50% at fault.
- Filing deadline. All personal injury cases in Colorado have a statute of limitations, which is a deadline for filing. Most auto accident claims have a three-year statute of limitations after the collision. But in some cases, you can have more or less time to file a lawsuit. For instance, a suit against a government body has a much shorter 180-day limit.
Your ability to receive fair and complete financial recompense as an injured victim may be hampered if you don’t comprehend and abide by all of Colorado’s auto accident regulations. Because of this, it’s essential to consult with a Parker automobile accident attorney with Front Range Injury Attorneys who is knowledgeable in their field and who can guide you through the relevant legal requirements.
How long will my case take?
As a victim of a car accident, you most likely want the legal procedure to be through as quickly as possible so that your family can receive financial compensation and move on. However, the specifics of your vehicle accident lawsuit will determine how long it takes. The majority of auto accident lawsuits are successfully settled, which means that court proceedings are not necessary. Expect the settlement of your auto accident case with an insurance carrier to take three months or longer. However, if your case must go to trial, it can take more than a year to be decided.
If you sustained serious injuries in the auto accident, it’s possible that your lawsuit will take longer. In this case, you would have to hold off on contacting an insurance company until you had fully recovered medically. You might not fully comprehend how much your injuries will continue to cost if you settle while you are still receiving medical care. You can end up settling for something less than you deserve as a result. The best method to determine how long your case will take is to speak with a lawyer who specializes in auto accidents. Our Parker personal injury lawyers at Front Range Injury Attorneys are a phone call away.
What to do after a car accident in Parker, Colorado
There are steps you can take as a crash victim to safeguard your physical, legal, and financial security following your collision. Even though the immediate aftermath of an automobile accident might be perplexing and intimidating, it’s crucial to try to follow a few procedures in order to create the strongest insurance claim you can. Do your best to follow these measures if you are hurt in a car accident in Parker, Colorado:
- Pull over and stop your car in a safe location
- Check yourself and your passengers for car accident injuries
- Call 911 from the scene to report the crash
- Exchange information with the other driver
- Do not admit fault
- Take photographs and videos while at the scene
- Write down eyewitness info and your police report number
- Go to the nearest hospital for injury treatment
- Follow doctor’s orders
- Call your own insurance company and the other driver’s insurer to file a claim
- Do not agree to give a recorded statement to any insurance company or rush into a fast settlement
- Consult with a car accident attorney in Parker about how to fairly handle your claim
Our lawyers at Front Range Injury Attorneys can help if you need assistance with any aspect of your auto accident lawsuit. At any point during the legal procedure, our attorneys can take over your case. We are dedicated to our customers’ success and financial recovery, and we can assist your family at every stage of a car accident case in Parker.
Car accidents can cause serious injuries
Car accidents are common throughout Colorado and Douglas County. The Colorado Department of Transportation reports over 119,000 total vehicle crashes each year. Out of theses crashes, there are:
- Over 25,000 injury crashes
- Over 600 fatal crashes
For Douglas County alone, there are over 5,500 total collisions each year, including more than 1,100 injury crashes and nearly 20 fatal crashes.
Car accidents often result in catastrophic injuries in Parker. It is not uncommon for our Parker car accident attorneys to help clients get compensation for injuries including:
- Concussions and traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Whiplash injuries
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
Victims of these injuries often require extensive medical care, resulting in significant medical expenses. If you cannot work due to your injuries, you may lose wages and employment benefits.
Our law firm can help you secure compensation in Parker, Colorado
Please seek legal counsel right away if you or someone you care about has been hurt in a car crash that was brought on by another driver’s carelessness. Our attoreys are prepared to begin advocating for you. Our objective is to obtain reimbursement for all of your accident-related costs, including:
- Crash-related medical bills
- Lost wages and benefits
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages against the at-fault driver
When you need a Parker car accident attorney, contact Front Range Injury Attorneys. You can talk to a lawyer at our firm for free by contacting the law firm about your case.