Denver Head-On Collision Attorney
Head-on collisions are generally considered the most dangerous type of traffic accident. They can cause fatal or catastrophic injuries including brain injuries, spinal cord injury and paralysis. Our Denver head-on collision attorneys help clients get the medical care they need and the compensation they deserve.
Head-on crashes occur most commonly at intersections caused by drivers failing to stop at red lights and stop signs. Distracted driving, drunk driving, speeding and reckless driving are all common reasons why these dangerous auto accidents occur. You need a Denver head-on collision attorney on your side who will advocate for your needs and fight to get you maximum compensation for your injuries and losses. We hold negligent drivers accountable for the harm they cause our clients. Contact our Denver car accident attorneys today for a free case review.
Why Choose Front Range Injury Attorneys?
At Front Range Injury Attorneys we care about helping our clients throughout their cases. We believe clients are best served when our personal injury attorneys participate in their cases from start to finish. We help our clients get the best treatment for their injuries. By building up your case from the beginning, we build a strong case to get the best results.
How we can help you
Watch this video to see managing attorney Adam Kielich discuss head-on collision cases and how our Denver law firm can help you recover for your losses.
Contact our office to discuss your Colorado motor vehicle accident case. We offer free case reviews for injury and accident cases across the state.
Tell us about your case
Why you need a lawyer for a head-on traffic accident
Head-on accidents can lead to devastating injuries. You need a personal injury attorney who knows how to help make sure you get quality medical care for your injuries and fair compensation for those injuries and other damages. Head-on accidents sometimes require liability investigations when negligent drivers deny responsibility for their dangerous driving. Our experienced Denver head-on collision lawyers can evaluate and investigate your case to determine who is at fault and protect evidence of liability. We will fight aggressively for maximum compensation for your injuries and damages.
What is a head-on collision?
Head-on collisions are crashes involving two vehicles moving directly towards each other. Often these accidents occur due to a negligent driver. Common causes of these highly dangerous collisions include:
- Drunk driving
- Speeding to try to beat a light change to red
- Distracted driving
- Ignoring red lights or stop signs
- Driving unsafely through unprotected left turns
- Cars veering out of their lane into oncoming traffic
- Driving the wrong direction down one-way streets
- Entering highways via an off-ramp instead of an entrance ramp
Head-on collisions can occur due to other reasons than driver negligence, such as malfunctioning traffic lights or product defects in the car causing the accident. Our Denver head-on collision attorneys can investigate the cause of the collision to make sure we hold the responsible parties accountable for your injuries.
Common injuries in a head-on collision
Front impact crashes are some of the most dangerous and deadly car accidents. Injuries can range from minor to catastrophic and fatal. Speed often is a determining factor in the severity of injuries, which often include:
- Head injuries: front impact collisions typically throw the driver and passengers forward, where they may hit steering wheels, windshields and the back of seats. These impacts can lead to traumatic brain injuries, eye injuries, neck injuries and other head injuries.
- Spinal cord injuries: the force of impact in any traffic accident can result in spinal cord injury. These can include herniated discs, fractured vertebrae, spinal cord damage causing paralysis and other harm to the spinal column.
- Blunt force trauma injuries: occupants can suffer blunt trauma injuries to various parts of the body due to impact with hard surfaces, airbag deployment and seatbelt restraint. These can lead to fractured bones, joint injuries and internal organ damage.
Accident injuries often require extensive treatment and diagnostic evaluations to fully heal from injuries. Our Denver head-on crash attorneys help clients get necessary treatment for their injuries to help them return to their lives.
Who is liable for my accident injuries?
Under Colorado personal injury law, you can recover compensation from a party that caused injuries when that party’s negligence or intentional acts result in your injuries. Determining liability requires understanding the facts of the head-on collision and the legal liability requirements under Colorado law. A party may be liable for negligent driving that causes your injuries due to:
- Distracted driving
- Driving under the influence
- Fatigued driving
- Failure to obey traffic signs and signals
- Speeding and aggressive driving, such as weaving through traffic, tailgating, failing to yield the right of way
Our Denver personal injury attorneys will evaluate your case to determine liability and prepare to negotiate or litigate your case to pursue the maximum compensation possible.
Contact our head-on collision attorneys in Denver, Colorado
Our car accident attorneys help victims of head-on collisions in Denver, Colorado protect their rights and get paid for their injuries. After a car wreck, it is easy to feel overwhelmed by the process and your injuries. You don’t have to get lost in the process and let the insurance adjuster take advantage of you. Contact our law firm today for a free case review and learn more about how our Denver head-on collision attorneys can help you.